You Guys! I am so so soooo excited about sharing what I eat with you! I have been experimenting lately so now that I have a few great dishes under my belt I’m juiced! lol ! The food you’ll see are Vegan/ Vegetarian friendly! For the holidays I went vegetarian ( I love Mac & Cheese / Egg Nog ) lol. I’ll be gradually adding to this list so for now here are a few dishes I made as well as a few of my favorite places to eat :)
This is a recipe I created myself. I tasted a salad very similar and was so in love that I decided to come home and try it myself! This is seriously so so soooo good & flavorful . I bought all ingredients from a local farmer's market !
Lemon garlic kale bean salad
1 - Bundle of Kale
1- Bundle of Parsley
1- Bundle of Green onion
2- Fresh Garlic Cloves
1- Can of Garbanzo Beans
Salt & Pepper
*Preheat oven to 400 Degrees // Drain Beans // Add beans to large bowl
* Dice Garlic cloves & add to bowl // Dice 2 pieces of onion add to bowl //
* Add 2 Tbs of Olive oil , Salt , and pepper to bowl // ( Salt & Pepper to your liking )
* Stir all ingredients // Pour on baking sheet // Bake for 10 - 12 Min.
* Dice ½ of Kale // Dice ⅓ of Parsley // Add to same mixing bowl you mixed beans in.
* Squeeze Full lemon on top of Kale & Parsley // Add 2 tbsp. Olive Oil // salt & pepper.
( season to liking )
* Mix together
* Pull out beans from oven ( Should look roasted , Not too dry )
* Add beans to salad // Mix // Enjoy
Only costs about $7 to make and is made in about 15 minutes :))