If you know me, you know I love to do arts and crafts and can get real creative when in my zone. This is a project for anyone! The impatient mom who is waiting to hit 40weeks ( put a mask on. ) Or even the mom who has some down time while the little one naps. I mean, you don't even really have to have kids I just recommend this for moms because its a way for us to be able to have a little fun moment to ourselves. Make this with your girlfriends or even for your desk at work, the list goes on! Click play and lets get started.
A few things in the video I want you to know:
- I used 2 layers of spray paint, the first layer I let dry for about a minute before applying the second layer. Keep in mind, holding the spray paint far away from Mason Jar will help it have even coats without dripping spots.
- I worked fast when putting on the glue so that it didn't dry before applying the glitter.
- I let the glitter/glue dry for about 30 minutes before putting flowers inside.
(I purchased everything from Joan's Art store)
* Kyrlon- Metallic Spray Paint
* Mason Jar (Large size)
* Mod Podge (Glossy)
* Gold Glitter ( Any brand, I like the the thicker pieces of glitter)
* Paint Brush
* Fresh Flowers :)
( Leave comments on my instagram to let me know what you think as well as put in requests for more cool DIY)