You Guys! I am so so soooo excited about sharing what I eat with you! I have been experimenting lately so now that I have a few great dishes under my belt I’m juiced! lol ! The food you’ll see are Vegan/ Vegetarian friendly! For the holidays I went vegetarian ( I love Mac & Cheese / Egg Nog ) lol. I’ll be gradually adding to this list so for now here are a few dishes I made as well as a few of my favorite places to eat :)
This is a recipe I created myself. I tasted a salad very similar and was so in love that I decided to come home and try it myself! This is seriously so so soooo good & flavorful . I bought all ingredients from a local farmer's market !
Lemon garlic kale bean salad
1 - Bundle of Kale
1- Bundle of Parsley
1- Bundle of Green onion
2- Fresh Garlic Cloves
1- Can of Garbanzo Beans
Salt & Pepper
*Preheat oven to 400 Degrees // Drain Beans // Add beans to large bowl
* Dice Garlic cloves & add to bowl // Dice 2 pieces of onion add to bowl //
* Add 2 Tbs of Olive oil , Salt , and pepper to bowl // ( Salt & Pepper to your liking )
* Stir all ingredients // Pour on baking sheet // Bake for 10 - 12 Min.
* Dice ½ of Kale // Dice ⅓ of Parsley // Add to same mixing bowl you mixed beans in.
* Squeeze Full lemon on top of Kale & Parsley // Add 2 tbsp. Olive Oil // salt & pepper.
( season to liking )
* Mix together
* Pull out beans from oven ( Should look roasted , Not too dry )
* Add beans to salad // Mix // Enjoy
Only costs about $7 to make and is made in about 15 minutes :))
Quinoa / cauliflower / spinach salad
Bag of Quinoa
1 - Can of Garbanzo beans
1- Head of Cauliflower
1- Bundle of Spinach
⅓ - Bundle of Parsley
Salt // Pepper // Olive Oil
*Cook Quinoa according to instructions on packaging. ( I use vegetable broth for my flavor instead of water :) )
* Drain beans // Cut cauliflower off stems // add both to a large bowl // Toss in 2 tbs of olive oil , salt , pepper ( season to your liking ) Bake on 400 Degrees on large baking pan 12-15 minutes
* Sautee spinach & Parsley in light olive oil ( about 1 tsp ) COOK LIGHTLY - Season with salt & pepper
* Put cooked Quinoa in large bowl // Add roasted beans & Cauliflower // Add Cooked spinach
Mix & Enjoy !!!!
These are my FAVORITE tacos! Before going vegan I was like OMG but what about my chicken tacos! Welp ! I found them & they are vegan !!!! These are from the vegan joint in Culver City. Made out of Tofu . Now, I don’t eat Tofu often at all but when I do it's well worth it !
This is a great breakfast for my vegetarians! Yum Yum - Three Bean huevos Rancheros from BLD in Los Angeles, CA . I love me some beans and this is full of it ! Great hangover breakfast for sure lol!!!
Spicy Beans & Quinoa
Bag of quinoa
1- Fresh Tomato
2- Garlic Cloves
½ - Bundle of Cilantro
1- Can of Beans ( Your preference I use kidney beans here )
1- Green Bell Pepper
½ - White Onion
Salt & Pepper
Cooking Instructions :
*Cook Quinoa according to packaging instructions
* Heat 1 tbs. Of Vegetable Oil
* Mince ALL ingredients & sautee in pan
* Flavor With Salt & Pepper to taste
Hope You guys Enjoy!!!
Xo - Fee